By accessing to and browsing from http://www.vlrn.net, (this Site), you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you. In addition, the materials contained in this Site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Virtual Learning Institute may make improvements and/or changes in this Site, and the product(s), technical specifications, and product promotions described in this Site at any time without notice. Virtual Learning Institute also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing within this Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. In no event shall Virtual Learning Institute be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data or any indirect damages, even if Virtual Learning Institute has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Any communication or material you transmit through this Site to Virtual Learning Institute by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you so transmit may be used by Virtual Learning Institute or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Virtual Learning Institute and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by parties other than Virtual Learning Institute. Virtual Learning Institute has not reviewed the content of all sites linked to this Site. Virtual Learning Institute does not control outside sites and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other sites linked to this Site. Linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk. Outside sites may contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Virtual Learning Institute assumes no responsibility for the screening of any site that is included as a link, and assumes no responsibility for the content, completeness, availability, accuracy, legality or decency of any linked site. Virtual Learning Institute does not endorse any products or services available from other sites, and it is not responsible for the failure of any linked site to provide any promised goods or services. This Site may link you to pages that may have been removed or modified since the information was last collected and indexed.
You may link your site to http://www.vlrn.net on the following conditions:
* You shall not place any content from this Site in a frame on your site.
* You shall not imply that Virtual Learning Institute endorses your site, or any products on your site.
* You shall not misrepresent the relationship of your site with Virtual Learning Institute.
* You shall not present false information about Virtual Learning Institute products or services.
* You shall not use the vlrn logo without express written permission from vlrn.
* Your site shall not contain material that could be construed as offensive.
* Your site shall be appropriate for all age groups.
* You shall not "deep link" to this Site ? you shall only link to the home page at http://www.vlrn.net.
* You shall indemnify and hold harmless Virtual Learning Institute, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any claim brought by any third party arising out of your linking to this Site.
* You agree to immediately remove your link to this site immediately upon request by Virtual Learning Institute, or if you breach any of these linking conditions.